Upon Arrival At The Salt Retreat
TO KNOW / POLICES
- Shoes are not allowed in the Salt Rooms. Please bring clean socks
for children’s room and adult group sessions. If you forget your
socks, we do have socks available for purchase.
- We do not allow food or drinks in our Salt Rooms.
- If you need an inhaler or other medical device, please bring it with you
into the session.
- As a convenience we provide lockers for shoes, bags, electronics, etc.
- We welcome any questions about The Salt Retreat. Please call or stop
- Please Arrive Odor Free; no perfume, smoke, food or fragrance-
- Child Treatment Room requires adult supervision.
- Children between the ages of 12 and 15 may use the Group Treatment
Rooms provided they are accompanied by an adult.